Aurangabad is a city of state Maharashtra. It is one of the smart cities of Maharashtra. The Aurangabad municipal corporation provides a service to pay tax online. You require a property number to pay the tax amount. You can check here your property number by entering the owner’s name, old property number, and ward number. Assesses if you make of payment of Aurangabad municipal corporation property tax within 15 days from the date of receipt then you will receive a rebate of 1% on the tax amount. Or if you don’t pay tax till 31st December you need to face penalties according to municipal act.
User if you want to make a payment of tax then you need to property tax bill amount on the prescribed time limit. Check the steps to pay Aurangabad property tax online.
The Aurangabad Municipal Corporation has an online web portal which is aurangabadmahapalika.org where you can avail service to pay property tax online.
Today self-assessment of property tax is started by the Aurangabad Municipal Corporation. Under this system, notice is sent to assess to pay property tax. You can check all details relating to property tax before payment of tax. It also provides contact details like address, phone number, email can be used in case of any problem.
Payment of Aurangabad Municipal CorporationProperty Tax Online
- Open the official website of Aurangabad Municipal Corporation to make payment of property tax or click on the below-given link for the official web portal direct link.
Click Here for Aurangabad Municipal Corporation ->>> http://rts.aurangabadmahapalika.org/
- Next, you need to click on the Property Tax Pay option. It will take you to a new page to pay the Aurangabad municipal corporation property tax bill online. Check below given the direct link to pay property tax.
Click Here for Online Payment of Aurangabad Municipal Corporation Property Tax ->>> http://aumc.aurangabadmahapalika.org/
- You need to enter your Property Number and select the Search button. It will provide your details as the name of the property owner, and property number.
- Next, fill in your property tax amount, and then it will open a few new blanks to pay tax online.
- Enter Amount to Pay, Payee Name, Mobile Number, and E-Mail ID and select payment modes HDFCC for card payment or Pay U for net-banking payment.
- After that check all details and click on Confirm and Pay button.
- And then select details to pay tax online and click on the Pay button to make payment.
- Print receipt after successful payment of property tax used for future reference.
- Users if you want to know your property tax due amount details then you need to click on the above-given link. Enter your property number to check your property tax due amount details. You can also take print of the amount dues details.
Click Here for Guidelines for Aurangabad Municipal Corporation Property Tax Payment Online ->>> http://rts.aurangabadmahapalika.org/RtsPortal/CitizenHome.html#
Click Here to Search Property Number ->>> http://rts.aurangabadmahapalika.org/RtsPortal/CitizenHome.html#
Assesses if you do not know your property number then you can search your property number online. Click on the above-given link to check your property number then enter the owner’s name, old property number, and ward number then click on to Search button to check your property number.
Aurangabad Municipal Corporation
Address: Town Hall, Municipal Corporation, Aurangabad
Pin Code: 431001
Telephone Number: 0240 – 2333536, 2348001 to 05
Fax Number: 0240 – 2331213
E-Mail ID: [email protected]